Building Great Wealth 1A
By Hillary Clinton
This is a very short course in great wealth building:
1) Get elected or appointed to a federal office, or position, such as Secretary of State.
2) Create a foundation for charitable goals and allow that foundation to pay for your travel and entertainment ($21,000,000.00) in one year as of the latest reporting.
3) Give favor to those who want access to your office only if they donate to your foundation (over 50% of private individuals who got appointments with me donated 165 million to the Clinton Foundation).
4) Approve deals no matter the consequence to your country. My approval of the sale of 20% of America’s uranium production to Russians resulted in 9 Russian businessmen donating 145 milion to the Clinton Foudation.
5) And deny, deny, lie, lie, lie. Tell them the moon is made of green cheese and no matter how many times they object, stick with your story.
That’s how it’s done, folks.